About The Shoe:
Praised by the streets for its classic simplicity and comfort, the Nike Blazer Low SE pairs retro hoops DNA with recycled materials. With its Nike Grind outsole, recycled felt Swoosh logo and super-soft tongue, it's a must-have, everyday staple. This product is made from at least 20% recycled content by weight.
- Made from at least 20% recycled content by weight, including some Nike Grind rubber in the outsole and a 100% recycled felt Swoosh logo.
- The nearly 1-to-1 remake of the '72 OG features a crisp upper and durable overlay details that nod to hoops DNA.
- Padded, low-cut collar creates a sleek look that feels comfortable.
- Vulcanised construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look that's durable and made to wear day in and day out.
- A pair of round-toe white sneakers, has regular styling, lace-up detail
- Leather upper
- Cushioned footbed
- Textured and patterned outsole
- Warranty: 6 months
- Warranty provided by brand/manufacturer
Wipe with a clean, dry cloth to remove dust